Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bosön Training Mecca for

Last week, I had one of the most fun and rewarding training sessions for 2014. Not only did I get the chance to meet up with my coach, Andreas Linden, I spent training time with my homies Madde and Björn, as well as other triatletes that Andreas has taken under his wings. Its always fun to meet other driven athletes. I learn so much by watching others and its inspiring to listen to their Ironman stories.

 We trained at a place called Bosön, and my Gosh, I love that place! Its like Disney Land for Atheletes. They have everything! Pool, indoor track, indoor soccer fields, boxing, you name it, they have it.

Things are starting to happen. I have booked a personal swimtrainer. We start next weekend by doing a swim analysis. I told him if he he looking for a real challenge, I am the woman. Lets see what he has to say.

I have had 2 sessions at spinning school and I am actually  getting the hang of it. I am better, so lets just hope I continue my positiv journey.

Everything is going great except losing weight... I am just so damn hungry all the time... Tips anyone?





No comments: