Sunday, February 16, 2014

A feeling of content


Sunday evening, and I am sitting in front of my Mac, reflecting on the week that has passed and the week to come. Its been a good week and I am feeling quite good about myself. I have followed this weeks training program, and it has been very awarding. I have had lots of running this week, and my 80 minute run today was a bit of a challenge. Didn't feel like running. But I kicked my own ass out of the house with a little help from my husband and Krister, (a friend on Funbeat, Twitter and Instagram, also doing Ironman 2014). My body has been good to me, and It feels like I have found a flow. I have lost 4,5 kilos (around 10 pounds) and I hope to lose about 10 kilos more (22 pounds). Not that I feel bad about myself, just don't want to carry excess weight during my Ironman challenge. However..... I have had 3 pretty bad food days, one with chocolate, one with cheese and one with candy. But today is a new day and I'll just continue where I left off. I'll be fine. No stress.

I received an email Friday, my Gym asking me if I wanted to participate in the spinning course. I have 3, 90 minute sessions in march and than a new try-out in April. So I just have to give it my best. At least they think I am inspiring... Thats what the email said anyway. And we are 11 participants that they want to give an extra chance.

Next week is going to be a challenge, I have hell week at work, with lots of meeting and stuff to do. But with discipline and good planning it should work out. The worst thing that could happen is that I miss one of my training days, but I have learned that If I am over stressed my training is just waist of time. Then Its better to rest, and continue the day after.

I just hope that Madde, gets well soon, this isn't as fun without her. She has had the worst of bad luck, so she is worth being heathy and achieving great results. She has a winner attitude and a winner mindset. Girl, everything is going to be alright! Together, thats how we are doing this.

Ironman Kalmar 2014


My muscles are starting to get defined due to my weight loss. I always have muscles you just can't see them... :-D


Breakfast, most important meal of the day


Nina gave me this, and I luv it. Going to live by it. Thanks dear friend <3 i="">


Even monkeys can keep their beat. It like someone up there is messing with me... :-D


Girl, you better get well soon, we have some fun to do, and I miss you when your not around.


No comments: