Sunday, February 2, 2014

Best training week ever and final interview


Sunday evening, feeling really happy. Just had two glasses of bubbles together with Christina, one of my newest friends, and her beautiful friends. She is one of those people that everyone wants as a friend... Intelligent, beautiful, funny and loyal.  She gives me so much energy and makes me feel special.

This last training week has been amazing. Last Saturday I did 195 minutes of spinning, followed by a Sunday with a 22K run. Monday rest and then 3 totally crazy training days with all of the distances adding up to a Half Ironman. I did it, and I did it very well. When I ended Thursday, it was like wow wow wow. Its really impressive how well my body has responded to all this training. I believe in me... a lot.. but its still like, I have to pinch my own arm to really understand. I don't look like an Ironman, I don't talk like one and my body is more of the size of a "Bullmamma" It's a Swedish expression for a mom who bakes a lot and you can tell it on her figure. Okey, I am slowly losing weight but I still have chubby on my tummy, but how cool isn't it to run faster than all of those skinny girls.... :-)

Rest on Friday and I had weightlifting on Saturday. I ate dinner at Maddes Saturday night, she is the best cook ever, and I ate soooooo much good food and candy ( I know, I quit eating candy weeks ago......eh.... not.. obviously.... I did quit... but started again.......) I had so much to eat I couldn't sleep... So I spent most of my planned sleep time watching Netflix. So this morning, or should I say this afternoon at10-ish ... I didn't want to go out in the snow slush rainy weather (I was damn tired). I forced myself out. Kicked my own ass, hard. I managed 8K in 45 minutes. Pretty good.. :-)

I also did my interview for the position as a spinning instructor this afternoon, the finals. It was kind of strange. I honestly don't know how it went. Felt more like I just talked and talked and talked and talked making no sense at all. How interesting can I be? I can still hear my own voice and constant babbling. Some questions came as a total surprise, even though I had though it through carefully. I felt like I was 17 again. You know when you really want something bad, and you kinda talk to much instead of keeping your cool.... I just have to hope for the best.

I like Friskis and Svettis, so I REALLY hope they liked me too, thats all I can hope for. What is meant to be is meant to be.


Madde, full focus and getting toned up


Like I said, she is the best cook.... This is heathy, but all that candy????


My punishment cauz I stuffed myself, couldn't sleep (Saturday night). Orange parts are when I am awake, Light blue, light sleep and dark blue deep sleep. (Maybe it was the late night coffee)


Last weekends 3 hour indoor cycling. Good music and good instructors


Love this Tee, Collect moments, not things.


No comments: