Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nutritious fastfood


My new life with no sugar and why wait until tomorrow to start a healthier life, started our in an interesting way..... ehhh..... Okey, I did eat sugars even if it wasn't much during Christmas holidays, but I also worked out every single day. However I have had loads of cheese, whole milk, cream products and buttery foods. Its been mouth heaven. I am telling you I have had the best meals ever..... Nothing beats home cooking with good ingredients. But Christmas is over, and I have no regrets. I actually feel good because I have honestly made up my mind to loose those extra pounds. Thinking about it.... I have made up my mind to get my whole life more organized, my training, my job and my private life. (I need to spend more time with people I love)

After consulting with my coach, we agreed on loosing between 0,5 and no more than 1 kilo a week. A faster weightloss than that isn't healthy considering all the training I am doing. I haven't weighed in yet. I have my first scheduled weigh-in on Friday the 10th of January. I guess your wondering why I just dont get on the damn scale and weigh-in? Well I have an idea about how much it is, and I am going to get depressed if I see the actual numbers. But If I feel healthy and feel that my journey is on the right way, it will not bother me as much. To help me on the way, I have reactivated "My fitness Pal" (The best free online weight loss system with the best Apps ever) I started documenting everything a couple of days ago. If there are more of you out their that want to loose weight together with me, get registered, and its like Facebook, we can follow and support each other on our journey. My user name is Queenblomberg... of course. To make things easier I have bought a kitchen scale. I have realized that I have a tendency to eat larger meals than I am supposed to, so to start with I am weighing everything until I have a better eye about how much everything is.

I love eating out for lunch, so one challenge I have, is to find restaurants that have healthy alternatives without eating cucumbers and slices of tomatoes. One new favorite is Ichaicha. Its been around for a couple of years but I ate there for the first time the other day. You have 3 choices, what type of meat you want, side order and sauce. My combo added up to 200 Kcal. It was healthy, tasty and it kept me filled up until dinner. It didn't only taste better, it was faster than Mcdonalds.

Enough about food, I have had the best training week ever. I have had so much fun, and It has been so much easier while being off from work. I feel stronger than ever, and I am starting to get excited about the New Year. Because 2014 is the year of my Ironman challenge. No more goofing around, this Triathlete, cocktail or not, is all about business, don´t think anything else.

Happy New Year!

Chistmas day munchies, eating "löjrom" and drinking a glas of Petite Chablis


My new found favorite in Mood Galleria Ichaicha


Small but good menu, each with amount of calories


200 Kcal lunch? Sooooo goood!


Even Happy loved it. And this one is NOT a health food fan.


So where do I go, on my rest day this week? To the gym to goof of with Madde. She had near 2 hours of biking on her schedule.


Its she and herself.... And lovley me for a quick visit.


This challenge wouldn't be as fun without my homies (My husband Björn and Madde) "family"


No comments: