Saturday, October 19, 2013

A needed reminder





It has been a fantastic training week. On my schedule I have had great swimming exercises, running intervals, weight lifting and spinning. I have been able to follow my schedule and my body has responded well. What hasn't been as fantastic is my food week. I have been eating the most unhealthy shit you can imagine. Hamburgers, fries, candy, wine, bullar .... its not even funny. I have had a quite stressful week at work with situations that have taken a lot of energy. I have realized that for me, bad eating habits is connected with too much stress. I think to much and I am way to sensitive for my own mouth. My big old mouth puts me in situations that causes stress, I simply have to learn how to shut up, especially since my opinion isn't always wanted anyway... :-D

When falling into bad eating habits, I always have to remind myself of where I came from, and the hard work, that I had put into being the person I am today. So today is reminder day.

I started out, that I had gained so much weight that none of my clothes fit. My husband said, "Desiree I am tired of all your fussing about not having anything to wear so lets go out and buy some new clothes that actually fit." Said and done. I started out going to my favorite stores, and realizing that none of their cloths fit anymore. (I couldn't fit in their largest sizes) They didn't have plus sizes. I felt awful. I tried to keep a good face since my husband was so sweet to take me out on a full day shopping spree. We spent all day, and I ended up shopping clothes at old people stores (Not that I am young, but I don't want old peoples clothes. They where the only clothes that fit), and worst of all, I bought the most expensive pair of jeans ever, with the label "Not your daughters Jeans" No shit. What 49 year old women wants a pair of jeans named that. Its not like my daughter would even dream of borrowing those UGLY jeans. (They had a built in girdle)

When I came home, I spread all of my clothes on my bed and looked at them. I started crying. I hated my new clothes and even worse, I hated myself for doing this to me. My husband is the best support ever, but also a realist. "Desiree, don´t cry... do something about it. I will always love you no matter, but I want you to love yourself" His exact words. How can I not love this wonderful man?

I believe in diets, and I believe that there is a diet for everyone. For me Itrim was the best solution. I lost all of my pounds in less than 3 months, and the support they gave me was fantastic. Best of all, my ugly new cloths only fit for 3 weeks, after that I shrunk out of them.

Do I want to start all over? No! So what do I have to do? Stop eating shit. Just needed to get this out of my system.... Today is a new day... and I feel great again.

This could be me... :-D


Everyone needs a fresh start, and Its okey to start over ever day if you have to. Just do it


One of my after pictures


A selfie I took yesterday, I know that only kids take selfies, but I am so proud of me, I have to


The best husband, the best support and the love of my life. (He even jogs with me 6 in the morning cause I don't want to go out in the dark by myself.)


No comments: