Friday, October 25, 2013

Money can't buy you everything


Andreas, my coach, is this fantastic althlete that I respect alot. We talk every Monday morning about the week that passed as well as the coming training week.We talk alot about life, morals and things that we beleive in. One thing I love about Andreas is that he has very high moral standards, and I honestly hope and wish that he asheives all of his personal goals.

Last Monday I told Andreas that I have never felt better about myself. Its not that I am fastest, strongest or anything like that, its more like.. Wow my body can actually do all of this? I can bike, jog and swim for hours and hours if I want. My body is strong. And the best part, it can't be bought for money. No one can buy a strong body, Its all up to you and your determination. Ok,  you can buy time, sporting goods and peace of mind knowing that you'll be ok economically, but you cant buy a fit body, not in the same way you can buy boobs or a sleek face. There is s big difference between a body that looks great (in the eye of the beholder) and a body that actually works great. I guess this is why I don't mind turning old, my body is stronger than ever and its doesn't hurt or mess with me. (As long as I don't over train) And It doesn't cost that much, its all about me my determination and what I want.

I am going to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Monday. I have never been there but I am really looking forward to it. What I hear, is that no matter if you are poor or rich, Brazilians love to train and workout a lot. I don't know if its because they want a strong body or to look good? What ever reason, I look forward to jogging on Ipanema and Copacabana beach. My only worries are, how I am going to succeed in keeping my husband focused on me, with all these beautiful women wearing barely nothing..:-) ( they call their bikinis dental floss so you guys can imagine)

Caroline, my daughter says that the men are gorgeous as well... And that they wear dental floss swimming trunks... too....... ( I cant imagine what that looks like) hahaha Not really my bag of tea..:-D

My favorite photos is when my homie and I are together


I am telling you, I have to work on my look before Rio, this will not do... Damn 


Birthday breakfast..... And my birthday happiness can be bought with money, I LOVE presents.


See you guys in Rio next time!

No comments: