Friday, July 30, 2010

Brother Saafir

I received an email from my brother Saafir this morning. He gave me a link to his blog. It reminds me of all the wonderful letters he used to send me before the age of Internet. They were often 10 pages long and it would take me at least a week to read them. Not because I am a slow reader, but because every word has a meaning and it takes time to really understand what is being said. By brother is a deep thinker, an exceptional artist and a wonderful person.

Funny is that I have sent Saafir the link to my blog(in Swedish) and I promised him that I would start writing in English if he decides to follow. Knowing him as the deep thinker he is, it is going to be so fun to see his reaction concerning the shallowness of my blog. At least he can look at the pitcures.... When I think of it,,,,   maybe its best that he doesn´t understand a word. It not like he cares about how much I weigh anyway. He does however care, that I feel good about myself.

Here is a picture of me and my brother and sister(As loving as Saafir)...

No comments: