Friday, August 6, 2010

Before and After


I was going through our photos the other day and I found some interesting pictures of myself. Normally I'm the one taking all the pictures so I'm rarely caught on film. In spring 2009, the whole family went on a cruise in the Caribbeans to celebrate my mothers 70th birthday. It was a wonderful trip with lots of fun memories and crazy moments. My mothers husband sent me some pictures from his camera which I had completely forgotten about....... How I could forget is strange considering the unflattring angles and how they turned out in general. He really needs both photoshop and a course in how to take pictures of the female race... :) Normal people would have deleted them all, which I am proud I haven't because I couldn't have shared them with you and it proves that I am proud of who I am, big or small.

I'm holding my tummy in the after picture and I didn't know I was being photografed in the before picture so they aren't completely fair!

2 comments:

Solstrålen said...

Great!
Photoshop is the very best diet.

Anonymous said...

Can you teach me???

//Dessan