Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My first AA meeting after summer holidays

I’m not a alcohol alcoholic, but I’m definitely a food alcoholic. The whole thing with Itrim is that you have to be a member a full year, so that you truly learn how to handle your food intake, eat the right things and keep your target weight!


We had our first meeting today, after Swedish summer holidays, which, in American standards have no endings. Its normal to be off from work for 4-5 weeks during the summer. But trust me, the Swedes need it, otherwise Swedish suicide rates, would rise to uncountable numbers. (The reasons are many)

It was fun to meet everyone again, and surprisingly everyone had done very well. Katarina our health councilor taught us the importance of exercise(which I personally already new), but it was a complete surprise to me how much exercise I have to do, for 3 tacos and Candy. Not worth it. But a real pleasant surprise was that I can have a glass of wine for every rapid 15 minutes I walk. So people out there, if you see me in the park walking 3-4 hours, you know I’m gonna PARTY!


Ps, I'm holding my target weight, so , so far I’m doing good. 64.9

2 comments:

Solstrålen said...

Food alcoholic? En term hämtad direkt från Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English?

Eleonora said...

Heja heja! Jag är inte så långt ifrån din vikt längre, får se hur hårt de sista kilona sitter (för ja, jag vet att man inte ska banta när man ammar).