Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Size 36

Thank you solstrålen for reminding me that I have to continue writing in English. I´ve been in Sweden so long now, it kind of comes naturally. I guess the only person in the world that doesn´t see me as Swedish is me. I am proud to be a part of Sweden, but I guess I´m afraid of losing my American roots.

So I am a size 36.(American 6) Since all my clothes are way to big (I used to be 44/46, American 16/18), I have had to change my whole wardrobe. I went shopping on a super sale yesterday and found so many quality cloths that cost about 20% of its original price. The thing was that the largest size was only a size 36, so I really thought that was typical, they never have my size on sale. My mind has been set on size 38 (American 8) since my weight loss. Björn thought I should try them on anyway... As he expressed himself.. "nothing about your size surprises me anymore"... ( I guess he has been a bit worried about all the money this is costing, so he saw his chance)
Believe it or not.... those really small cloths fit me perfectly! Really scary because I really didn´t see myself as that small..... I can really understand how young people who worry too much about their weight get caught in anorexia... It was a real wakeup call...
So my goal is nothing more - nothing less. Just getting more fit and staying right here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

du ar sa cool. Jag hejar pa dig!

/Mikael

Queen Desiree's goals said...

Tack... ;-)